-
July 29th, 2005, 01:18 AM
#15
Inactive Member
After doing some research, I recently purchased some professional wig care products as an alternative to the Downey Dunk.
I am so impressed with the results, that I had to recommend the Brandywine product line. I bought my set of nonstatic shampoo and conditioner through ebay, but a google search revealed several other vendors.
The shampoo is specificly designed for synthetic wigs. Although you use less product and don't scrub around, the process is as simple as shampooing your own hair.
I used the shampoo and conditioner on Samantha this afternoon, (her hair was starting to dry out) and now she has as much shine and softness as my newly purchased Felicity. It took care of the dryness too.
The perfume is a bit strong, I however am higly sensitive/allergic to perfumes. I can smell various perfumes on people while I am sitting in a restaurant for example. But other than that I think it did an amazing job.
They also have a wig restorer that is suppose to restore shine to dulled wigs. I see interesting possibilites for our older girls there. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Nann
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks